Things I like the most from the list (in no particular order):
- Decide core KPIs for projects at Zapier
- Learn a new skill to fill in a gap on your team
- Use Sketch/Photoshop/etc. to design user flows and wireframes
- Do support at Zapier
- Dream up the future of Zapier, inspire and motivate your teammates
Things I like the least:
- Manage your team's tasks on a weekly basis
- Commit HTML or JS code directly to our main repo
- Ship good looking CSS directly to our main repo
- Own technical context about how Zapier works
- Interview and decide from a list of Product Managers to hire
For "compliance" purposes, I have also added these to a gist.
And that's it for the questions asked in the job posting. I would be very happy to have the chance to speak and get to know Zapier better. I again apologise for being very verbose, but hopefully, this enabled the application to become somewhat more personal and for you to get a better idea of who I really am, much more so than you can by reading a resume.